We are looking for an enthusiastic, collegial and professional new colleague. To support the psychosomatic physiotherapy discipline within the health centre Medisch Centrum Randwijck in Amstelveen, we have room for a: Psychosomatic physiotherapist (days and times in consultation, flexible scheduling)
The close-knit team consists of 3 passionate physiotherapists with specialisations in manual therapy, psychosomatic physiotherapy and hand physiotherapy. Together with the other disciplines in the centre, you seek the best multidisciplinary primary care. There is very close cooperation with the six GP practices, psychologists, practice support workers and pharmacists within the centre. You will not only work with patients but also contribute to the further development of the profession of physiotherapy.
Who are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic colleague who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team
- BIG registered (pre if also SKF registered)
- Driven/enthusiastic/proactive personality
- Knowledge or openness to knowledge to work in a hallmark practice
- You are skilled in providing exercise therapy aimed at regaining and coping with loss of mobility and independence
- Commencement a.s.a.p.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a small and close-knit team. You will work very closely with the other specialisations within our practice
- You will have ample opportunity to work on self-development through further training and take advantage of the latest developments within the va
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, with a fixed monthly salary or a fixed percentage of turnover and mileage allowance, among others
- A practice with a very diverse patient population (from students to elderly care)
- Very good collaboration with the other disciplines at the centre
- In-service training with the other disciplines at the centre
- We are a plus practice
- SpotOnmedics patient record
- Working hours and times are negotiable